26 September 2011

Week 8: Tutorial Task

So this week, we have all gone our separate ways and filmed our scripts in order to collaborate them all together and edit them.  In my video, I had the light dimmed very low to create the recluse, secluded mood, had old style photo's of my grandfather, grandmother and my mother. I wore a business shirt with a loose tie to portray my tired, stressed and anxcious feelings. I had a stand for the digital camera and one for the light angled at my face.

After choosing the lighting, the setting and the angle of the camera, I filmed it many times until the right one was created without mistakes. I attended the tutorial and my group mates and I edited the film using Windows Movie Maker. I put the slides together, then created some transitional slides with text on them, telling the story between our separate counselling sessions. After that, I created the transitional effects going in and out of each slide, with music at the introduction, on each transition slide and the conclusion; coming in and out of each frame. With the timing right and a solid story being told; we were finished the film. And here it is...





Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment